Hey there, I’m Samantha and welcome to Lovely Refinement!
What is Lovely Refinement?
Lovely Refinement is about refining your life to be what you want.
At the same time, it’s not about changing anything about who you are right now.
It’s simply about refining the process.
Let me ask you some questions to see if Lovely Refinement is the place for you.
- Have trouble setting goals and sticking to them?
- Have a hard time finding motivation to do things you want to do?
- Have ideas in your head of where you want your life to be but don’t know how to get there?
- Deal with moments of anxiety and/or depression?
Would you rather…
- Have a life that makes you super happy? One that is full of all the things you love and void of all the things you hate?
- Be confident in making decisions about your life, without worrying about what other people think?
- Actually believe in yourself and be whoever you want?
If you answered yes to any or all of these, then you are in the right place!
Let me just tell you right now. Life is hard. It can feel like a roller coaster a lot of the time. But, what you have to remember is you are NOT alone!
I work with women who are trying to find their purpose. Because we constantly have this pressure to have it all figured, all of the time. This is where the anxiety and depression can start to sneak in.
But, that’s pretty crazy if you ask me. Because-little secret-I don’t think we’ll ever have life completely figured out.
You’re probably wondering, who am I?
- I am a native to Denver, Colorado
- I am a huge animal lover. I have a 13 year old malti-poo and 4 month old rottweiler. And two geckos.
- I am a serious introvert. Give me a week and I could preoccupy myself by staying inside my den and reading as many books as I can.
I have gone through a few hurdles in my short time here on this earth.
Starting with losing my mom when I was on the brink of 18 years old. It changed a lot of things for me, and helped me see the importance of life.
I went through a phase of not caring a whole lot about anything, and I just did my best to get through each day.
While other kids were going to college, I was trying to be like them, but had a burden to face.
And because of that, it took me a long time to figure out what I wanted out of life. I had a hard time deciding what really mattered to me.
I went down a path of following everyone else’s advice and getting into a career that wasn’t for me. Which, surprise, made me pretty unhappy.
But then I had a wake up call. After the twentieth mental breakdown, somethings gotta give!
What I came to realize was that I have gone through these challenges for a reason. Instead of trying to push them aside, I wanted to embrace them.
I wanted to start helping other people who go through struggles too. Who are trying to live their lives with anxiety and depression.
I have experience in pushing through the moments when I wanted to give up. Moments where I haven’t had a whole lot of motivation.
But, I was able to make it through to the other side. And while losing someone you are close to is something you’ll never get over, it’s something you eventually learn to live with.
I want to be able to help you if you’re dealing with difficult moments. No matter how big or small. The small difficult moments can add up, which turns them into big difficult moments.
So come along and join the Lovely Refinement community!